Since, for many years, Americans have, apparently, held Port St Lucie Wildlife Removal, in comparatively, low regard, it seems, they’ve, sadly, become accustomed to, the marginally, shoddy treatment, they often, receive! How do we enhance the level of support, and representation, we receive, unless, more voters stop being apathetic, and take advantageous of their right to vote, rather than merely, taking it for granted? Now, apparently, more than ever, in recent memory, the electorate should wake – up, and clearly proclaim, Enough, is ENOUGH! With that in mind, this guide will try to briefly, review, consider, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, some of what this means and signifies, and why it matters!
1. Empathy; emphasis: who’s that public official, serving? Does he take the time, to effectively, listen, and learn, from each conversation, and expertise, in order to become capable of moving, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy? Consider his focus, and concentrate, and whether he highlights, the common good, or, his own, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest!
2. Requires; nerve: Does that individual possess the nerve, to take a clear – cut stand, which concentrates on the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions, of those, they were elected, to serve, and represent?
4. Useful; useable; unique: What special qualifications, and/ or characteristics, does someone own, which will boost their skill, to provide, operational and useful service and representation?
5. However, the tone of the slogan, infers, possibly we aren’t great, now, or we want to return, in time, to what a few, think about, better times! Life evolves, and therefore must governments, and until/ unless, office – holders, prioritize goodness, the public, will never have their needs, prioritized!
6. Healing; head/ heart: We need public officials, who highlight healing wounds, and divides, for the common good! Perhaps, since this requires, the use of our psychological and logical components, in a head/ heart balance, we’ll never be able to consider ourselves, truly great, unless/ untilwe tell those, we elect, enough, is ENOUGH!
Wake up, America, and need, we become the voice of liberty, our Constitution, suggests!